I have never eaten so healthy in my life!!!
I began using Sun Basket in September, and I absolutely love it!
Dinner has always been a big dilemma in my house. I have never been a good cook, but I always cooked for my family. Now I look forward to all the new recipes and trying new ingredients. What really surprised me about Sun Basket is the quality of the food.
I no longer have to plan, and shop for dinner. Dinner is solved!
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
Each week we receive 3 meals. There is only 2 of us at home now, but you can order for a family of 4.
Your Meal Plan options include:
- Chef's Choice: Favorite seasonal dinner recipes
- Vegetarian: Balanced dinners full of seasonal veggies
- Gluten Free: No gluten, just delicious
- Rise and Shine: Quick breakfasts + healthy dinners
- Paleo: Eat clean & stay lean
You choose one Meal Plan option. Each week before your order is shipped you are given your meal plan choices and all the other choices. You can swap any meals that you want.
The above photo is the advertised photo. Below are my photos from an actual delivery. (Rest assured that the meat will not be together with everything else in a paper bag.)
- The box comes with insulated walls.
- The insulation comes with tape and instructions to roll and compress. The box and the insulation are recyclable.
- The recipes cards come on top. They have a brief description, calories, and time required on the front. They have clear step-by-step instructions on the back.
- There are 3 labeled bags with the ingredients for each meal.
- The protein comes below a barrier with the ice packs.
- The ice pack is a recyclable plastic bag with 98% water and 2%cotton inside.
- The fresh organic ingredients are clearly labeled.
I have thoroughly enjoyed cooking with Sun Basket. I recommend it to all my friends. I hope you will enjoy it too.
Here is a special offer:
Let me know if you have tried Sun Basket.
How do you solve your dinner dilemma?