I love ordering from Amazon.com. I also have The Lost Apron Store on Amazon and am an Amazon Affiliate (where I get paid a small commission on items purchases through my links). I use Prime Pantry for bulky grocery items. Read: I Tried Prime Pantry. I have my Amazon Prime Credit Card so that I get an additional 5% off all my Amazon purchases. I also have subscriptions on Amazon. I love Amazon.
Ana Sullivan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read full Disclosure Policy HERE.
But sometimes, things don't arrive when they should. You have placed an order with Amazon using your Prime membership with a guaranteed shipment date. The date comes and you go to track the item and it hasn't even shipped. You have a new date. Wait!!! Wasn't the date guaranteed?
You try to find out about the shipping policies and you go around in circles. If you are lucky you find this:
Then there is a box asking you if the information is helpful. There is no link or further instruction to get this extension.
There is no one page to get your extension. It is a maze of pages with drop down menus that appear and lead you to more pages. There may be more than one way to get there, but the following are my instructions of how I have gotten this one month Amazon Prime membership extension:
- Stroll to the bottom of the page where you find a black box like this:
- Click on the far right column on the last word that says "Help".
- At the bottom of the page you will find this menu:
- Click on the last item, "Need More Help?"
- The Menu on the right will appear.
- Click on , "Contact Us"
- Your orders will appear.
- Choose your correct order item under step 1 that is late.
- Proceed to step 2:
- A drop down menu will appear.
- Click, "Where is my stuff?"
- Another menu will appear. Click, "Shipment is late"
- Then Step 3 will appear where you can actually contact Amazon by three different methods.
- Phone is the quickest way. But I chose chat:
- Proceed with your information on the order and the extension will be granted.
To verify that the extension has been granted go to Your Account>Manage Your Prime Membership>Next Payment Date. This date should be one month later than it was before.
Let me know if you have been able to get your one month extension.
What else do you love about Amazon?